Our orally administered, sublingual tincture drops are a fast and effective way to ingest full-spectrum hemp derived CBD extract. These tinctures infuse the extracts and essential oils in organic, cold-pressed olive oil, which is considered the most effective carrier oil for its bioavailability, or absorption effectiveness, for the cells in the body. Available in four blends: zPURE, zLIFT, zCHILL, zBLISS. See full product and blend descriptions below.
Full Spectrum Tinctures – Gift of Wellness Program
$62.00 – $175.00
Our Promise to Support Frontline Heroes – 1:1 Give the Gift of Wellness
Help ZVeda fulfill its mission to helping front line nurses and health practitioners stay healthy and safe during this global pandemic by participating in our special donation drive. While supply lasts, ZVeda promises to match your purchase of any tinctures and gift it to directly to those who need the immunity support the most.
Sub-Lingual Full Spectrum Tinctures
Our orally administered, sublingual tincture drops are a fast and effective way to ingest full-spectrum hemp derived CBD extract. These tinctures infuse the extracts and essential oils in organic, cold-pressed olive oil, which is considered the most effective carrier oil for its bioavailability, or absorption effectiveness, for the cells in the body. This delicious olive oil, known for its ideal balance of omega 3,6 and 9, carries the cannabinoids and terpenes, (the therapeutic qualities of the plant), through the body to the corresponding receptor sites, in a subtle and deeply penetrating manner.
Each Blend was created with special consideration of the terpenes, and their special effects and attributes to the body. Unique mixtures of organic, or wild harvested essential oils have been carefully added to enhance and balance the blends. Each of the 3 Signature formulas are hand-crafted using unique and therapeutic hemp strains to encourage the healing benefits of what scientific research refers to as the “entourage effect. By utilizing and including the intelligence of the endless combinations of cannabinoids and terpenes in the plant world, (essentially the personalities of the plants), ZVEDA provides an authentic, personalized line of products, offering full-spectrum blends of plant and flower terpenes and cannabinoids, offering the most therapeutic benefits.
- 600 mg CBD TINCTURE, 1 oz bottle – 20 mg CBD per dropper full
- 1500 mg CBD TINCTURE, 1 oz bottle – 50 mg CBD per dropper full
- Organically grown
- Shake Well. Place ¼-½ dropper under the tongue and hold for 45 seconds, 1-4 times daily, or as needed.
- Keep in a cool, dark place
- Ethanol extracted
- Made in the USA
- Less than 0.3% THC
zPURE – Just like the name says. Pure, organic, unadulterated full-spectrum extract derived from medical hemp plants with no added essential oils or compounds. The cannabinoid profile in these tincture drops offers a calming, grounding effect, and may help with insomnia, anxiety and pain. zPURE is calming to persons with high VATA energy. It is a good choice for anyone who experiences extreme food sensitivities or allergies, children and safe to give to pets.
zBLISS – An unique hand-crafted formula blending specific hemp strains together with profiles that have a tendency to offer a calming and grounding experience to persons suffering from symptoms associated with high VATA, or excessive WIND energy. The addition of Tangerine, Clove and Frankincense essential oils, offers extra support.
- Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) Oil is cold pressed from the rind and is dominant in Limonene and Myrcene. It’s medicinal properties include antitumoral, relaxant, antispasmodic, digestive aid, and circulatory enhancer. Tangerine may be helpful with anxiety, insomnia, irritability, lung health, digestive problems, memory support and liver problems. Studies have shown that it’s fragrance promotes happiness, calming , and relaxation.
- Clove (Syzgium aromaticum) Oil is steam distilled from its flower bud and stem, is dominant in Eugenol (excellent for oral care) and Beta-Caryophyllene, and has been used as a medicine in Europe, China and India for centuries. Clove’s medicinal properties include antitumoral, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, analgesic (pain relieving), antioxidant, anticoagulant, anti inflammatory, stomach protectant, anticonvulsant, and bone preserving. It may be helpful in lung infections, arthritis/rheumatism, infections/parasites, toothaches and ulcers.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) Oil, distilled from its resin, is high in Alpha-Pinene, Limonene and Myrcene and has been used historically “to treat every conceivable ill known to man”, and was valued more than gold during ancient times. It is mentioned in one of the oldest known medical records, Ebers Papyrus (16th century BC). Frankincense offers many properties, including, anti-inflammatory, immuno-stimulant, antitumoral, anti-depressant, and muscle relaxant. It may be helpful with respiratory infections and cancer. It’s fragrance is renowned for increasing spiritual awareness, promoting meditation, improving attitude and uplifting one’s spirits.
zCHILL – An unique hand-crafted formula blending specific hemp strains together with profiles that have a tendency to offer a cooling and relaxing experience to persons suffering from symptoms associated with high PITTA, or excessive FIRE energy. The cannabinoid profile, in addition to Lime, Fennel, Tulsi and Neem essential oils, offers extra support.
- Neem Oil, is pressed from the seed, leaf and bark, and is one of the cornerstones of Ayurveda; it was known as “sarva roga nivarin” or “healer of all ailments” in ancient India, and is often referred to as “the village pharmacy” in many tropical climates. Neem Oil ranks extremely high in antioxidants (430.06) on the ORAC test (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) and has shown in a group of studies around the world significant protection against virus’, parasites, ulcers, acid indigestion (GERD) and inflammation and pain. Neem Oil has been shown to assist the liver from damage and to reduce the need or amount of insulin in people with Diabetes.
- Lime (Citrus Iatifolia) Oil, cold-pressed from the rind, has Limonene, Beta-Pinene and Gamma-Terpinene as its key constituents. Primarily Lime offers antirheumatic, antiviral and antibacterial qualities. It may be helpful in supporting and strengthening the immune and respiratory system, decongesting the lymphatic system, and offering relief from skin conditions such as acne and herpes.
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Oil, steam distilled from the crushed seeds (fruite), has been used medicinally for thousands of years, and boasts high levels of the terpenes Trans-Anethole, Tenchone and Alpha-Pinene. Fennel’s medicinal properties include anti-inflammatory, antitumoral, antiparasitic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, analgesic, and digestive qualities. It may be helpful with digestive problems, arthritis, urinary tract infections, fluid retention, menstrual problems/PMS, cancer and diabetes.
- Tulsi, or Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum), steam distilled from leaves, stems and flowers, is high in the terpenes Eugenol, Beta-Elemene, and Beta-Caryophyllene. In Ayurveda, Tulsi is highly regarded, and considered a “sattvic” plant, meaning “that which maintains a harmonious balance within the body and mind”. In India, it is common, and considered good luck, (or proper planning) to have a Tulsi plant outside of the home. Tulsi, as an adaptogenic, may be helpful to manage stress and exhaustion, and calm the mind. It has also shown the potential to act as an aphrodisiac.
zLIFT – An unique hand-crafted formula blending specific hemp strains together with profiles that have a tendency to offer an uplifting and energizing experience to persons suffering from symptoms associated with high KAPHA, or excessive EARTH energy. The cannabinoid profile, in addition to Lemon, Cardamom and Peppermint essential oils, offers extra support.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) Oil, cold pressed from the rind, is predominant in Limonene, Beta-Pinene and Gamma-Terpinene. Aside from offering an uplifting and energizing fragrance, lemon offers several medicinal properties as it is antiseptic, antitumoral, an immune stimulant, and memory enhancer. Lemon may help with circulatory and digestive problems, obesity, urinary tract infections, varicose veins, hypertension and arteriosclerosis. It promotes clarity of thought and purpose, and in studies has shown to reduce depression.
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), steam distilled from seeds, offers Alpha-Terpinyl Acetate, Eucalyptol and Linalool as its main terpenes. Referred to as “grains of paradise”, these aromatic seeds have been used medicinally for millennia. Cardamom offers antispasmodic, expectorant, antiparasitic, antioxidant and antimicrobial medicinal properties. It may be helpful with lung and sinus infections, indigestion, headaches and flatulence. It’s fragrance is uplifting, refreshing and invigorating.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita), steam distilled from leaves and stem, has Menthol and Menthone as its most dominant terpenes. It is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing the stomach, liver and lungs. It’s medicinal properties include anti-inflammatory, antitumoral, antiparasitic, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, digestive stimulant, pain reliever and appetite suppressant. Peppermint may help with arthritis/rheumatism, respiratory infections, viral infections, obesity, fungal infections, digestive problems, headaches, nausea, skin conditions, and back problems. It’s fragrance is purifying and stimulating, and research indicates that its aroma may help attention, performance and focus.
This product has not been approved by the FDA to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
zBLISS 1500 MG, zBLISS 600 MG, zCHILL 1500 MG, zCHILL 600 MG, zLIFT 1500 MG, zLIFT 600 MG, zPURE 1500 MG, zPURE 600 MG
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.